A brilliant genius once said, “Everything in Life is Vibration”
What did Albert Einstein mean by that? Did you know that everything in life is in constant motion? Nothing is at rest. Everything in the Universe – even you – moves, vibrates and oscillates. This is a Universal Law of Vibration.
Also, according to Quantum Physics, everything is energy. But let’s break this down a bit. All that we are is comprised of tiny atoms. From mountains, plants, trees to chairs and cars.
Atoms are the smallest pieces of matter, which is made of particles (proton, neutron, electron), and are in a constant state of movement. Also, depending on the speed of these atoms, things appear as a gas, solid, or liquid. These vibrations move at various speeds, which are called frequencies.
Frequency is measured in the Hertz unit, abbreviated Hz, which is the number of waves that pass by per second. For example, an “A” note on a violin string vibrates at about 440 Hz (440 vibrations per second).
Everything in nature vibrates at different frequencies.
This also means that every thought, emotion or mental state has its corresponding rate and mode of vibration.
How to tell which frequency you are vibrating on?
If you feel good, chances are you are moving at a higher frequency. If you keep this “high”, life usually rewards you with opportunities, situations, and it feels like smooth sailing.
On the flip side, if you feel bogged-down, or having a “bad day”, then your vibrational frequency is tanking. You often feel blocked and your energies become stagnant.
This is where you need to understand that spending too much time at lower frequencies will make you depressed or powerless. On an emotional level, feeling depressed is one of the lowest vibrations to be at.
According to Sir David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., an internationally renowned psychiatrist, and consciousness researcher he describes in his book, Power VS Force our emotional vibrational frequency codes as follows:
This “map” of the levels of human consciousness uses a muscle-testing technique called Applied Kinesiology (AK) to document the nonlinear, spiritual realm. The levels range in a scale from 1 to 1,000 with 200 being the level above which we begin to add energy to everything around us.
A few of these levels are:
- Guilt, which vibrates at 30,
- Fear is 100,
- Courage is 200,
- Reason at 400 and Love is at 500
- Enlightenment levels range from 600 to 1000
It’s interesting to note that according to Hawkins, everything that is around us can affect our level of consciousness: from the music we listen to, books we read, and people with whom we associate ourselves with.
If you find yourself vibrating on the lower consciousness levels, here are some tips to increase your frequencies:
10 Tips to Increase Your Vibrational Frequency:
- Become conscious of your thoughts
- Listen to uplifting music and unplug yourself from news and TV
- Become aware of the vibrational levels of your friends, family, and people around you. If you are being pulled into their drama, set boundaries
- Practice compassion and forgiveness
- Be truly grateful
- Be creative, paint, write or express yourself, but have fun doing it
- Meditate as often as you like
- Spend time in nature, and look intently at what Mother Earth has provided you. Maybe enjoy that sunset or sunrise?
- Be more compassionate and empathetic towards any situation or people
- Be a role model and inspire many around you 🙂