You know, we hear it all the time that we are body, mind, and soul. But do we really know what that means?
We currently live in very interesting times! It’s pretty exciting stuff! As you know life is always about change.
We go through phases or cycles all the time. There is a time to sow and a time to reap. There is a time to work and a time to sleep. We know all this intuitively.
For over 2000 years we were in the Age of Pisces, and now we moved into the Age of Aquarius. Ok, some of you think, “I don’t really follow astrology”, and you don’t need to, but we all know intuitively that we made some kind of shift, we just don’t know what this shift means.
During the cycle of the Pisces, we, humanity, were observers and followed others. We were told what to do, what to believe, and who to follow (religions, authority figures, dictators, etc.). Even the New Age movement had its rules.
But all of this is changing!
For the next 2000 years (supposedly we started the Age of Aquarius back in 2011 or 2012), these energies ushered in different principles.
Although we are still in a bit of transition, we are now learning to embrace ourselves, to be more authentic, to speak our truth, to accept ourselves wholeheartedly, to love ourselves so we can love others.
Yep, we are all ONE, and many of you know this deep down as truth.
If you are awake, you know that we are multi-dimensional beings, with 3 parts intertwined within us – our body, mind, and soul.
Our body is made up of physical material, it can be seen and touched, yet we are also made up of immaterial and intangible aspects such as our soul, emotions, perception, consciousness, etc.
These intangible characteristics exist beyond the physical lifespan of the human body.
For the longest time, we have been focusing mainly on our bodies. The brain is considered the general and driver of our body. Slowly, humanity is coming to the realization that there is so much more to it. We are not just our “body”.
We are connected to a much higher Source – some of you will call it God, others Universe. Whatever label you use, you know in your heart that there is something much greater than you.
There is something divine, you can’t see it, it’s like invisible energy of sorts.
Thanks to Quantum Physics, we now know that we are all energy and that we vibrate at our unique energy signature.
Our thoughts are much more powerful than we first believed. Our feelings and emotions play a much bigger role, to a point that we must start to take accountability and responsibility for our actions and thoughts.
In essence, we are made of 3 parts that need to be aligned, in balance and harmony.
How to achieve harmony between your Body, Mind, and Soul and feel “Wholeness”
- Understand that you are connected to your soul and Higher Self at all times
- Be centered and balanced by grounding yourself correctly to this reality
- Do you know when your ego is speaking to you or your divine self (soul)? Understand the difference so you can rid yourself of negative scripts running in the background
- Love your body as the amazing vessel it is
- Start clearing your body from toxins and poisons and learn to give it what it truly needs
- Deep emotions such as depressions, guilt, resentment, and anger tend to get stuck in our organs and make us sick. Clear out your emotional baggage and learn how to forgive yourself and others
- Did you know that you operate only use 95% of your conscious mind versus subconscious mind? You can reprogram your subconscious mind to rid yourself of negative scripts that are running on autopilot
- Clear out your energy fields and chakras as they play a pivotal role in your multi-dimensional well-being
- Shield yourself properly
- And last but not least, connect to your inner wisdom, your inner self as it has your divine blueprint which can guide you through this life
When you take care of all three parts equally, then you will be able to feel the Oneness, the Wholeness.
You now have access to your inner wisdom. It’s time to take matters into your own hands. You are so much more powerful than you think. You have all the divine wisdom, knowledge within you. Just tap into it!